In today’s culture, there is a movement to return to the wholesome foods of our ancestors We are looking for pure foods, unadulterated by preservatives and chemical ingredients You don’t have to look far, and I bet one of your hens has already made one for you this morning-an egg!
Cool Egg Facts
- One medium sized egg contains around 160 calories
- The total cholesterol in an egg is about 200 mg
- The fresher,the more nutrients are retained
- It is recommended to eat 1-2 eggs per day to maintain heart health
- Eggs have been proven to help lose weight!
- The healthiest egg