Have any of you watched those “Life Hacks” videos? Well, our kids are big into them and one day our youngest son asked me if we could make “poofy eggs”. I immediately knew what he was talking about! He was surprised I knew about them, and I was excited to give them a shot. Seriously friends, they turned out SO good! So, if you want to “wow” your family or guests, go ahead and whip them up some “poofy eggs” aka cloud eggs!
Annie’s Cloud Egg Recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Whip the whites in a mixer (hand mixer is fine) until soft peaks form.
- Place spoonfulls of the whites (clouds) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment making a “divot” in the middle.
- Carefully place the yolks inside the divots.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (more or less depending on how much you want the yolk done).
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
—The Wing Lady